NOTE: If you want to exit tile creation any time during the process, at the top left, click Save and exit. If you do exit prior to finishing, your tile is saved as a draft and when you go back to edit it, MyVanco brings you right to where you left off.
- On the navigation menu click Tiles.
- Click +New tile.
- Select the type of tile you want to create.
- Enter a tile title and click Save & continue.
- Add a description to your tile. This information is displayed when individuals open the tile to learn more about it.
TIP: If there are timelines or specific dates you can include those details in the description. This field allows for rich text editing such as bulleted and numbered lists, bold, italic, and underlined content. You can also add hyperlinks and emojis to your description.
- Add a short description to your tile. This information is displayed on the tile prior to opening it. Note that you are limited to 200 characters.
TIP: A short description can explain what your purpose is, and inspire people to participate.
- For Button label, select the text to display on the tile's button.
- Click Save & Continue.
- Select an image for your tile. You can upload your own image or use one from Unsplash.
- To upload your own image, click Upload image and select your image.
- To upload and image from Unsplash, scroll through the selection or use the search box to narrow your selection. For example, you can search for words such as holidays, events, nature, donate.
TIP: You can crop the image by dragging the corners of the cropping box diagonally, and you can move the focus of the cropped image by moving the cropping box within the image.
- When you are ready, click Crop Image. If you don't like the selected image, you can click the X in the upper right corner and select another image.
- Click Save & Continue.
- Select the fund you are using to track the money collected. To create a new fund:
- Click Add a new fund.
- Enter a Fund name.
- Enter a Fund code. This code must be unique.
- Select the Bank account that the collected money should be deposited into.
- Click Add fund.
- For a gift tile, select the payment frequency(s) you want to offer, for a payment tile, enter the dollar amount, and then click Save & Continue.
- For a payment tile, enter the price, and then click Save & Continue.
- Review your tile, and then set your tile visibility.
- Select Visible, and then select the channel(s) you want the tile displayed in. Or,
- Select Hidden to not display it yet.
- Click Done.