NOTE: Depending on the user's level of access, certain fund information may not be accessible.
Text to Give allows donor/payers to choose funds.
1. Click the Admin tab in the Vanco Service Center.
2. Hover over Company Profile in the top menu bar.
3. Click Manage Funds in the dropdown.
4. Select the TXT client ID from the drop down.
5. Click Add New under the existing list of funds.
6. Enter a Fund ID of your choice.
7. Enter a texting code. This will be used by your donor/payer when using the texting feature.
8. Enter a Fund Name of your choice. This name will appear on your reports.
Using the 10 digit texting number you were assigned by Vanco, donors/payers should text the dollar amount, then a space, and the texting code you assigned in Step 7. If the donor/payer chooses not to enter a texting code, the donation amount will automatically be assigned to your default fund i.e General Fund.